Say Hello to IRIS…
Language Services Associates’ new Instant Remote Interpretation Services (IRIS) platform.
Using our secure and encrypted network, IRIS quickly connects you to a qualified interpreter from the convenience of your computer, tablet, or smart phone. With the simple flick of a switch you can choose between IRIS’s video or voice call options. Whether it’s for a medical emergency, a court proceeding or a business conference, IRIS provides a clear, high-quality connection that will make you feel as if the interpreter is right there with you. With more than 240 available languages including American Sign Language (ASL) and many rare languages, IRIS is an easy, cost-effective way to meet your language interpretation needs.
When a language barrier leaves you in the dark… It’s time to open your IRIS
“LSA’s video remote interpreting service has been received very positively by both the hospital staff and our patients. Not only is the technology user-friendly and available on demand, but we have realized a major reduction in costs, as well as a savings in time and an improvement in overall efficiency, using the video interpretation technology provided by LSA.”
– Father Martin Hebda, Vice President, Spirituality and Mission
Mercy Hospital & Medical Center, Chicago, IL
Manage all your language needs in one place.
Partner with us and take advantage of our full range of language services. Here’s what you’ll get:
Qualified Interpreters & Linguists
Our interpreters and linguists are some of the most qualified in the field.
Before an interpreter or linguist is accepted into our network their qualifications are thoroughly evaluated. We put all candidates through a robust Quality Assurance Process to validate their language proficiency and assess their interpreting skills.
Our translators and linguists have the experience and education to meet your needs.
We go to great lengths to pair you with translators and linguists who are:
- Native speakers
- Subject-matter experts
- Medically and legally qualified
- ADA, HIPAA, HITECH, IDEA, CMS and Joint Commission compliant
When needed we have a large pool of on-site interpreters who have passed rigorous government background checks, acquired the necessary security clearances, and who have received the required immunizations.
All of our American Sign Language (ASL) interpreters are RID* certified and many are certified by associations such as:
- American Translators’ Association (ATA)
- Canadian Translators, Terminologists and Interpreters Council (CTTIC)
- Colegio de Traductores Publicos (CTPBA)
- Monterey Institute Graduate School of Translation & Interpretation (GSTI)
- The Translators and Interpreters Guild (TTIG)
*The Registry of Interpreters for the Deaf (RID) serves as the national standard for ASL interpretation certification. Some states also offer their own certification. We put all of our ASL interpreters through a rigorous screening and qualification process. This ensures we provide interpreters who are best matched to your requests based on their experience, skills and credentials to your requests. Our sign language interpreters also follow the industry recognized standard Code of Professional Conduct, which includes adherence to the standards of confidential communication and a guide to ethical decision making.
We’ll do everything in our power to exceed your expectations and make sure you have a positive experience, every time.
Founded more than a quarter of a century ago, LSA runs on one simple principle: offer each client the best service possible. Our aim is to build meaningful relationships with each and every one of our clients. We hire only friendly, passionate people that share our core values and our obsession with customer service.
So that when you place your trust in us you get…
- A dedicated Client Experience department that strives to anticipate and understand your specific needs.
- A thorough implementation process — That supports new clients by providing comprehensive live training as well as web-based access to user education materials and interactive tutorials.
- 24 / 7 support by phone, e-mail or live chat*
- A streamlined experience feedback process. — We document, investigate and resolve all feedback quickly and effectively.
- Refresher training, re-inservicing, and a dedicated client education web portal featuring education materials and interactive tutorials for when you might need additional help in the future.
*Average response time of 30 minutes during standard business hours.
Get the data you need in real-time with just the click of a button.
Our completely secure, easy-to-use INTERPRETRAC® platform helps you use this real-time business intelligence data to reduce cost, increase efficiency and better meet the needs of your clients.
See how easy and simple it is to pull, view, and export customized reports based on:
- Time of day
- Trend activity levels
In just seconds use this real-time business intelligence data to:
- Reduce cost
- Increase efficiency
- Better meet the needs of your clients.