Translation and Localization
Meet your global business needs with LSA’s cost-effective translation and localization solutions.
Translate all of your materials to engage in key foreign markets and with non-English speaking populations. From forms and documents to marketing collateral and multi-media our experts are equipped to help you achieve success. We only partner with native-speaking linguists with subject-specific expertise to assure that you’ll receive high-quality, accurate, and culturally sensitive translations every time.
We’ll work with you to find the translation method (or combination of methods) that best meets your budget and project requirements.
- ISO-certified translation process
- Dedicated project management
- Multiple translation methods
“My experience with LSA has been nothing but positive. LSA is a company that provides quality language services at a competitive price. Our dedicated translation project manager has been an absolute pleasure to work with. She is proactive, detail-oriented and professional. I can rest assured knowing she is on top of every last detail!”
– Roger Duce, Director of Sales and Marketing
doTERRA, Huntingdon, Cambs (UK)
Choose the translation method that works for you
Enhanced Machine Translation — Provides fast, inexpensive translation using terminology that is unique and specific to your needs. Available with or without post-editing.
Translation, Editing and Proofreading — This three-step, ISO 9001:2008 certified, process includes post translation editing by a second linguist to make any necessary edits and corrections. Then the material is reviewed by a Project Manager (PM), who provides a final quality assurance check.
Translation, Editing, Proofreading and PM Proofreading — This ISO 9001:2008 certified process ensures the highest possible translation quality by adding a fourth step. After the material goes one linguist for translation and a second for editing, a third linguist does an in-language proofreading. The material is then reviewed by the Project Manager to provide a final proofread and quality assurance check.
Manage all your language needs in one place.
Partner with us and take advantage of our full range of language services. Here’s what you’ll get:
Qualified Interpreters & Linguists
Our interpreters and linguists are some of the most qualified in the field.
Before an interpreter or linguist is accepted into our network their qualifications are thoroughly evaluated. We put all candidates through a robust Quality Assurance Process to validate their language proficiency and assess their interpreting skills.
Our translators and linguists have the experience and education to meet your needs. [rfm-reveal title=”Read More”]
We go to great lengths to pair you with translators and linguists who are:
- Native speakers
- Subject-matter experts
- Medically and legally qualified
- ADA, HIPAA, HITECH, IDEA, CMS and Joint Commission compliant
When needed we have a large pool of on-site interpreters who have passed rigorous government background checks, acquired the necessary security clearances, and who have received the required immunizations.
All of our American Sign Language (ASL) interpreters are RID* certified and many are certified by associations such as:
- American Translators’ Association (ATA)
- Canadian Translators, Terminologists and Interpreters Council (CTTIC)
- Colegio de Traductores Publicos (CTPBA)
- Monterey Institute Graduate School of Translation & Interpretation (GSTI)
- The Translators and Interpreters Guild (TTIG)
*The Registry of Interpreters for the Deaf (RID) serves as the national standard for ASL interpretation certification. Some states also offer their own certification. We put all of our ASL interpreters through a rigorous screening and qualification process. This ensures we provide interpreters who are best matched to your requests based on their experience, skills and credentials to your requests. Our sign language interpreters also follow the industry recognized standard Code of Professional Conduct, which includes adherence to the standards of confidential communication and a guide to ethical decision making.
We’ll do everything in our power to exceed your expectations and make sure you have a positive experience, every time.
Founded more than a quarter of a century ago, LSA runs on one simple principle: offer each client the best service possible. Our aim is to build meaningful relationships with each and every one of our clients. We hire only friendly, passionate people that share our core values and our obsession with customer service.
So that when you place your trust in us you get…
- A dedicated Client Experience department that strives to anticipate and understand your specific needs.
- A thorough implementation process — That supports new clients by providing comprehensive live training as well as web-based access to user education materials and interactive tutorials.
- 24 / 7 support by phone, e-mail or live chat*
- A streamlined experience feedback process. — We document, investigate and resolve all feedback quickly and effectively.
- Refresher training, re-inservicing, and a dedicated client education web portal featuring education materials and interactive tutorials for when you might need additional help in the future.
*Average response time of 30 minutes during standard business hours.
Project Management Support
Our dedicated Project Managers (PMs) will guide you through the whole process from initial assessment through project completion. We’re so confident our extremely friendly, knowledgeable, and detail-oriented PMs are amongst the best in the industry that we include a detailed follow-up assessment to assure your satisfaction.
- Dedicated project managers
- Friendly and professional
- Translation service experts