Measure and improve the efficiency of your dual-role bilingual employees and in-house interpreters
LSA’s language assessment program is designed to help you properly gauge the language proficiency and interpreting ability of your dual-role bilingual employees. What does this mean for you? It means you can relax knowing your staff will be properly assessed according to industry standards and applicable legislation. Visit our language assessment quick facts page to learn more.
Use our language assessment service to gain confidence
- Ensure compliance and reduce risk
- Improve your Language Access Program
- Deliver the highest-quality customer service
“We are very happy with LSA. The staff is friendly and attentive to all of our needs. Through their language assessment program, we have been able to measure the language proficiency and interpreting ability of some of our dual-role bilingual employees, ensuring our diverse patients consistently receive the highest quality of care, while meeting Joint Commission compliance standards.”
– Timothy Meeks, Administrative Director
Las Palmas Medical Center, El Paso, TX
Manage all your language needs in one place.
When you choose us to conduct language assessments, you’re guaranteed an individualized approach and exceptional customer service. And if you’re taking advantage of our other services, you’ll have the unique opportunity to manage your entire language access plan through one vendor.
Every client’s needs are different. That’s why we offer three assessment packages. All packages provide customized reports of those being vetted. Each report includes the final ranking received on the language skills and interpreting ability scales, along with a brief description of the candidate. We encourage you to use these reports for Joint Commission surveyor visits, and for language assessment planning and implementation.
Package I – Language Proficiency: Tests proficiency for any employee who will be communicating in a native language.
Package II – Basic Consecutive Interpreting: Tests a dual-role employee’s ability to provide basic interpretation between English and a foreign language.
Package III – Advanced Consecutive Interpreting: Tests a staff interpreter’s ability to provide mid-to-high level interpretation between English and a foreign language.
If you are unsure which to choose we’ll be happy to help you to determine the package that’s most appropriate for your business needs and budget requirements.
We’ll do everything in our power to exceed your expectations and make sure you have a positive experience, every time.
Founded more than a quarter of a century ago, LSA runs on one simple principle: offer each client the best service possible. Our aim is to build meaningful relationships with each and every one of our clients. We hire only friendly, passionate people that share our core values and our obsession with customer service.
So that when you place your trust in us you get…
- A dedicated Client Experience department that strives to anticipate and understand your specific needs.
- A thorough implementation process — That supports new clients by providing comprehensive live training as well as web-based access to user education materials and interactive tutorials.
- 24 / 7 support by phone, e-mail or live chat*
- A streamlined experience feedback process. — We document, investigate and resolve all feedback quickly and effectively.
- Refresher training, re-inservicing, and a dedicated client education web portal featuring education materials and interactive tutorials for when you might need additional help in the future.