Face-to-Face Interpreting from LSA
There are times when an on-site professional interpreter is the best approach and LSA makes it easy!
While mobile interpreting is the fastest way to access an interpreter, there are times when on-site interpreting is more appropriate, such as lengthy meetings, group interviews, court proceedings and highly sensitive and complex medical appointments. We’ll work with you on an individual basis to help you determine when an interpreter should be at your side, rather than over the phone or at a computer.
Using our face-to-face interpreting service is easy! Just log in to our completely secure online scheduling platform, place your request and wait for your confirmation e-mail. Select from consecutive and simultaneous interpreters in over 200 languages, including American Sign Language (ASL), anywhere across the globe. Visit our FAQ page and view our face-to-face interpreting quick facts to learn more.
- Consecutive and simultaneous interpretation
- Available at any location
- Certified American Sign Language (ASL) interpreters
“LSA has a wonderful face-to-face interpreting department. They are quick to respond to our emergency language needs, and they consistently send the highest quality on-site interpreters. We have very diverse languages represented in our court system and LSA has always been able to fulfill our rare language requests.”
– Roseanne DiPrimio
First Judicial District of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, PA
Manage all your language needs in one place.
Partner with us and take advantage of our full range of language services. Here’s what you’ll get:
Qualified Interpreters & Linguists
Our interpreters and linguists are some of the most qualified in the field.
Before an interpreter or linguist is accepted into our network their qualifications are thoroughly evaluated. We put all candidates through a robust Quality Assurance Process to validate their language proficiency and assess their interpreting skills.
Our translators and linguists have the experience and education to meet your needs. Read More
We go to great lengths to pair you with translators and linguists who are:
- Native speakers
- Subject-matter experts
- Medically and legally qualified
- ADA, HIPAA, HITECH, IDEA, CMS and Joint Commission compliant
When needed we have a large pool of on-site interpreters who have passed rigorous government background checks, acquired the necessary security clearances, and who have received the required immunizations.
All of our American Sign Language (ASL) interpreters are RID* certified and many are certified by associations such as:
- American Translators’ Association (ATA)
- Canadian Translators, Terminologists and Interpreters Council (CTTIC)
- Colegio de Traductores Publicos (CTPBA)
- Monterey Institute Graduate School of Translation & Interpretation (GSTI)
- The Translators and Interpreters Guild (TTIG)
*The Registry of Interpreters for the Deaf (RID) serves as the national standard for ASL interpretation certification. Some states also offer their own certification. We put all of our ASL interpreters through a rigorous screening and qualification process. This ensures we provide interpreters who are best matched to your requests based on their experience, skills and credentials to your requests. Our sign language interpreters also follow the industry recognized standard Code of Professional Conduct, which includes adherence to the standards of confidential communication and a guide to ethical decision making.
We’ll do everything in our power to exceed your expectations and make sure you have a positive experience, every time.
Founded more than a quarter of a century ago, LSA runs on one simple principle: offer each client the best service possible. Our aim is to build meaningful relationships with each and every one of our clients. We hire only friendly, passionate people that share our core values and our obsession with customer service.
So that when you place your trust in us you get…
- A dedicated Client Experience department that strives to anticipate and understand your specific needs.
- A thorough implementation process — That supports new clients by providing comprehensive live training as well as web-based access to user education materials and interactive tutorials.
- 24 / 7 support by phone, e-mail or live chat*
- A streamlined experience feedback process. — We document, investigate and resolve all feedback quickly and effectively.
- Refresher training, re-inservicing, and a dedicated client education web portal featuring education materials and interactive tutorials for when you might need additional help in the future.
*Average response time of 30 minutes during standard business hours.
Get the data you need in real-time with just the click of a button.
Our completely secure, easy-to-use INTERPRETRAC® platform helps you use this real-time business intelligence data to reduce cost, increase efficiency and better meet the needs of your clients.
See how easy and simple it is to pull, view, and export customized reports based on:
- Time of day
- Trend activity levels
In just seconds use this real-time business intelligence data to:
- Reduce cost
- Increase efficiency
- Better meet the needs of your clients.
Contact an LSA representative for your free INTERPRETRAC® demo today!
Schedule, change and monitor all of your face-to-face interpreting requests from your computer!
Schedule ASL and face-to-face services at your convenience without ever having to send an e-mail or pick up the phone! And, no more waiting until the end of a billing cycle to analyze total spend. We make it easy to create and view billing reports by:
If you do want to speak with someone directly, our dedicated coordinators are available 24/7 and are happy to help.