Qualified Translators and customized technology solutions to fit your unique globalization needs.
Language Services Associates (LSA) has been providing a host of professional translation services to clients across the globe in various industry segments since 1999. Over the years, we have come to learn that every client’s needs and objectives are different and there is never a one-size-fits-all solution. Multiple file formats, ever-changing software versions, emerging Web technologies, innovative programming languages and new forms of communication, such as mobile devices and social media, are all testaments to the speed at which technology continues to evolve. Our goal is to keep pace with the ever-changing nature of technology while continuing to provide our clients with the most dynamic, cutting-edge professional translation and localization solutions available. This is why we have partnered with some of the best and brightest minds in the world of translation technology and are building a comprehensive ecosystem of today’s leading technology Vendors. This innovative and collaborative business model, which allows us to act as sales consultants and broker different technology solutions and products to meet the specific needs of our individual clients, is transforming the way professional translation services are delivered.
What Clients Are Saying About Our Professional Translation Services
I can’t recommend Patty Gonzalez and the team at Language Services Associates (LSA) highly enough. Professional and prompt, they don’t just simply ‘translate,’ but do so with a critical eye. Whether it’s clarifying a note or catching an error in the copy that I overlooked, they want to make certain they don’t just get the job done, but they get the job done, correctly, the first time (which saves me time and money). In addition to their translation services, they also provide skilled editorial services, such as proofreading or content edits that I’ve asked them to do. They’re a great group of people who I’m happy to think of as part of ‘my team.’”
- Daniel Shea, Editor in Chief, ConnectEDU Inc.
Professional Translation Services Expertise
In addition to our ecosystem of technology partners, LSA is proud to have an expansive network of Independently Contracted, native-speaking Translators who possess subject-specific expertise. Our network consists of the most qualified Linguists from across the globe, enabling us to offer multiple professional translation service options, designed to meet all of your business needs. Listed below are the specific types of translation and localization services that we specialize in:
- Website language translation and website localization
- Software localization
- Video script and multimedia translation
- Document translation services
- E-learning translation services
- Professional translation services for advertising and marketing agencies
Our translation and localization ancillary services are listed below:
Professional Translation Services for a Variety of Industries
We are proud to provide professional translation services across various industry segments, including the ones mentioned below:
- Advertising and marketing translation and localization services
- Pharmaceutical / life sciences translation and localization services
- Education and e-learning translation and localization services
- Global manufacturing translation and localization services
- Consumer products and retail translation and localization services
- Travel and hospitality translation and localization services
- Medical and healthcare translation and localization services
Our translation and localization projects are performed using your organization’s specific terminology, if available, and we have a combination of different translation methods for our clients to choose from, including the ones mentioned below:
- Enhanced Machine Translation (EMT) with or without post-editing. EMT enables you to provide fast, inexpensive translations using terminology unique and specific to your organization.
- Professional Translation (PT) — This is a two-step process. The document is first translated by a single Linguist and then reviewed by the Project Manager, who finalizes it and arranges for deliverables.
- TEP Translation (Translation, Editing and Proofreading) — This is a three-step process. After translating, the document is sent to a second Linguist who serves as an Editor. The Editor may make changes and corrections to the initial translation and has the final say on these edits. The Editor then sends the document to the Project Manager, who provides a final proofread and quality assurance check.
Any or all of these methods can be deployed, depending on your specific translation and localization needs. This is just another way LSA is committed to creating a completely customized solution tailored just for you.
Professional Translation Services for Various Document Types and File Formats
Our professional translation service offering includes the translation of written, electronic and multimedia material into a host of language pairs. LSA is proud to offer customized technology solutions to fit your unique globalization needs for all standard written languages. We can handle almost any type of source file, from handwritten documents to HTML. Below is a list of some of the most common file types we typically work with:
- Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Publisher
- Adobe InDesign, PageMaker, Photoshop, Illustrator, FrameMaker, Flash and Acrobat PDF
- Website, database and resource files
Not only are we able to translate traditional content, such as technical documents and Web pages, but we also have the ability to integrate translation technology into your own dedicated systems and platforms via API software. By automating the translation and localization process for your systems, we can greatly decrease turnaround time, while providing a unique and completely customizable solution for you, your end-users and your business.
Professional Translation Services Frequently Asked Questions
Take advantage of LSA’s professional translation services today! Please click here to contact a member of the LSA Sales team.